Title : iSpring 7-Stage 75 GPD UV Ultra Violet Alkaline Mineral Reverse Osmosis RO Water System with luxury faucet
Description : Now with Quick-connect fittings!
- 11W Philips UV Sterilization Lamp in Stainless Steel Housing to remove bacteria and viruses
- Clear housing on first stage permits you to observe filter status
- Our RO systems are 100% wet tested before shipping
Pure and bacteria-free drinking water for your family!
Note: If your water pressure is below 45PSI, we recommend our RO system with built-in booster pump, model RCC1UP-AK.
1st Stage: 5 micron polypropylene sediment filter
2nd Stage: GAC Carbon Filter
3rd Stage: CTO Carbon Filter
4th Stage: High Rejection 75GPD TFC reverse osmosis membrane
5th Stage: Post Inline Carbon 10″
6th Stage: Alkaline filter.
7th Stage: 11W UV sterilization lamp kills 99% of virus and bacteria.
Note: The water coming out of the UV filter will be a little hot for first few seconds due to the water held inside the UV filter.
Tank Capacity: 3.2 gallons
Feed Water Source: city or well water
Feed Water pH: 3.0 -11.0
Feed Water Pressure: 40-95 psi
Feed Water Temperature: 40-100 °F (4 – 38 °C)
Max Total Dissolved Solids: 2000 ppm
Removes the following contaminants:
Aluminium, Arsenic, Barium,
Total Dissolved Solids (TDS),
- 7-stage RO UV Alkaline PH system with luxury faucet
- 11W Philips UV Sterilization Lamp in Stainless Steel Housing (as compared to standard 6W UV)
- Alkaline filter provides a PH balanced drinking water for human’s body
- Bacteria-free and Virus-free Drinking Water
- All filters and membrane are standard 10″ size, available at our store or everywhere
List Price : $459.00
Price : $289.99
Saved Price : $169.01
Category: Under-Sink Filters
Item Page Detail URL : link
Rating : 4.1
Rating : 41
Review : DO NOT BUY – Manufacturer defect ruined my floors!!! See review
——— PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE PURCHASING FROM THIS VENDOR —————–
————- DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!! READ MY STORY HERE ———————-
NEXT EDIT: It has been 10 months since I purchased this unit. Unfortunately, a connector to the UV stage failed, and now my flooring must be replaced. It turns out that the plastic connector broke off from the metal UV housing. Despite the UV housing being threaded, the plastic connector was glued, not screwed, into the UV housing. (Who uses glue when water is involved?!) The plastic part broke, and water leaked from the unit. This happened overnight, so when I woke up the next morning, water covered the kitchen, living room, and 2 bedrooms. I was mortified! This unit was under warranty, and mistakes happen, so I contacted the manufacturer in good faith. Their response was terrible! They pointed to some fine print on a special page of their website and said they will only refund up to the purchase…
ASIN : B006T3HYQ0